Brief Summary Of Careprost Eye Drops
Careprost eye drops are an ophthalmic solution, which is made for Generic Bimatoprost as the working constituent. Careprost eye drops are efficient in treating the condition of short and insufficient eyelashes referred as hypotrichosis or Madarosis of eyelashes. Thus, makes you lashes long, dark, thick, and feathery.
Working Action Of Careprost Eye Drops
Careprost eye drops containing Bimatoprost is a prostaglandin analog, which works as an eyelash enhancer, by lengthening the anagen phase and contracting the telogen phase, during hair growth cycle. This helps in making your short and inadequate lashes to be long and thick with long time staying of hair follicles in its growth phase.
Dosing Regimen And The Way To Use Careprost Eye Drops
Careprost eye drops is a solution formulation and thus for eyelashes, it is applied to the external region. Careprost eye drops should be used for once daily before going to bed at nighttime. Take the help of provided applicator or a clean and dry eyeliner brush to apply the solution. Make the line at the margin of the upper lash line by putting a drop of Careprost at the tip of the brush. Do not apply to the lower lashes as it automatically meets when you close your eyes.
Adverse Effects Of Careprost Eye Drops
While using Careprost eye drops, the users may observe some undesirable responses of increased sensitivity to light, dizziness, headache, iris pigmentation, itching, or redness in eyes, or blurred vision.
Do Not Use Careprost Eye Drops
- Do not apply Careprost eye drops if you have any other ophthalmic condition.
- Use of Careprost eye drops is not advised during allergic responses to any component of Careprost.
- Using Careprost eye drops is not advised during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Careprost eye drops should not be used in children and geriatric persons.
Take Following Safety Precautions While Using Careprost Eye Drops
- Do not forget to remove makeup and contact lenses prior to the use of Careprost eye drops.
- Make sure the bottle tip does not touch to any surface else, the drug will contaminate.