Mircette Birth Control Pills In A Nutshell
Between two partners, unprotected sensual acts are not a rare occurring these days. It may lead to pregnancy which catches you by surprise and laves you unguarded as you have not planned for it. Such cases often lead to stressful personal and professional life. To avoid such cases Mircette Birth Control Pills is your best resort as it builds a firewall and prevents you from unplanned pregnancy and never fails to do so. Mircette Birth Control Pills has been widely accepted by women as a pill of choice, who do not plan to get pregnant for any duration of time. This pill does not affect your ability enjoy motherhood again and you can conveniently drop the pill whenever you plan to get pregnant.
Methods By Which Mircette Birth Control Pills Acts
Mircette Birth Control Pills contains Ethinyl Estradiol and Desogestrel as its chief therapeutic ingredients. These are manmade analogues of naturally occurring female hormones (Estrogen and progesterone respectively). Estrogen and Progesterone are most important hormones when it comes to initiation and completion of pregnancy. Mircette Birth Control Pills blocks these hormones and prevents ovulation(release of egg from ovary). This medicine also causes changes in your cervical mucus and uterine lining, making it harder for sperm to reach the uterus and harder for a fertilized egg to attach to the uterus.
Dosing Schedule And Method Of Intake
- Take Mircette Birth Control Pills orally, one pill a day with water. Take all the doses at the same time of the day till you continue therapy.
- Mircette Birth Control Pills comes in a pack of 28, 26 white colored Active pills and two light green colored non active pills.
- Start your therapy from first day of your menses.
- Take the active pills for 26 days straight and then the non active pills.
- Once the pack is exhausted , wait for seven days before commencing next regime.
- Be sure no more than 7 days gap occurs between two packs.
Related Adverse Effects
Like every other generic drug, generic Mircette Birth Control Pills too has certain side effects in some of the individuals. These side effects are Nausea, Vomiting, Headache, Bloating, Breast tenderness, swelling of feet, uterine bleeding, Irregular periods, abdominal pain and dark urine.
Contraindications Of Mircette Birth Control Pills
Following are certain medical conditions inn which Mircette Birth Control Pills is contraindicated.
- Thromboembolic disorders
- Cerebral vascular disorder
- Known or suspected carcinoma of breast
- Undiagnosed genital bleeding
- loss in kidney function
Things You Should Be Attentive About While Using Mircette Birth Control Pills
Do not smoke or have alcohol during the course of therapy as it may increase the risks of blood clot.You should stop using this drug if you are pregnant. Do not miss any dosage and stick strictly to regime as it may increase the risk of getting pregnant. This medicine does not protect the user from any STD or AIDS, for that purpose you have to use condoms.